Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Need some organization in your life?


I'm not going to send Carter to knock on your door to try to convince you to buy this great organizer for his school fundraiser. However, if it were logistically possible, I would. Every day, many times a day, he can make a case for why he needs to do something, offer many different scenarios of how it could be accomplished, and even ends with a call to action / closing. It's impressive. It's scary. Trust me, he could sell you this organizer. Maybe 7 of them.

But, I'm just going to post the information on this blog and hope it works.

This is a fundraiser for Carter's school. I really like this fundraising idea. It's useful. No wrapping paper, candles, sausage, or cookies (although, I both rejoice and mourn the fact that I won't have 80 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my living room.)

They are selling the Amy Knapp’s Family Organizer. I love stuff like this. In fact, I have a planner that is almost exactly like this and it's fabulous, but I paid well over $14.95, which is the price of these organizers. So, this is handy and it's a great deal. You need one, or seven.

Here is a screenshot of one of the calendar pages:
A Look Inside
what you can't see above, is on the right side there is a menu planner - very cool!

There are four different types available (you can click on the links below to view more details on their website)

Family Organizer - Spiral Bound
Family Organizer - 7 hole punch

Christian Organizer - Spiral Bound
Christian Organizer - 7 hole punch

Amy Knapp’s Family Organizer is Parenting ™ Tested and Mom Approved. The easy to use format helps even the busiest of families gain control of their active lifestyle. The organizer contains:

  • Weekly and Monthly calendar grids
  • Weekly Grocery Lists – perforated to tear out and go!
  • Weekly Menu Planning saves time and money.
  • Weekly to do lists and inspirational quotes.
  • Color Coded Stickers
The Christian Organizer has all of the above features, plus:
  • Weekly Prayer and Praise Section
  • Bible Verses and Spiritual Quotes
If you are interested, please either send me an email or leave a comment.

If you are not interested, be prepared for Carter to tell you why you should be interested. How if you don't need one, they would make a great gift for a friend, neighbor, new mom, old mom, tired mom, or super mom.

Operators are standing by:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sold - 1 for grammiki, please.