Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More attempts at a family photo

Anyone with kids can agree that getting your kids to take a good photo together is a challenge. If you disagree, please share your secret. Here are my latest attempts of an impromptu photo session with my iPhone.



Cannon looks scared about all of this-






Very sweet. Carter, would you look at me please?!






Close enough Carter, but Cannon looks scared again.






Sweet smile Cannon. Carter LOOK AT YOUR MOM!





Ok a kiss will so. Thank you Carter. Now I'm wishing I had my real camera because the iPhone doesn't handle things in motion well...and Carter is ALWAYS in motion.





And now it's over...



Of course these are GOOD pictures. This is real life and life is good.


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Jill said...

These are adorable!!!! It does get a little easier as they get a little older. I have tons where Tyson is just kissing Em on the cheek; that used to make her smile and that was considered a successful picture moment. We also used to put her on his lap when she was Cannon's age and that always made them both laugh.

My Kids' Mom said...

I don't know what's funnier - your captions or your pics!