Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm 1!!

Words I can say:
mama
dada
dog "dah"
all done "aww duh"
yucky "uhkee"
cracker "aaah (pause) dah" this is one of his favorites
baba

Things I like to do:
Crawl on all fours
Walk with my walker
Walk holding on to one finger
Take 2-3 steps (preferably with a cracker in each hand)
Climb on to the rocking horse
Climb on to my little chair and make my parents very nervous
Climb the stairs any time my parents forget to close the gate (yikes!)
Eat just about anything - my favorite is peaches
Make clicking and kissy sounds
Point
Giggle
Playing with Carter's toys, especially the front loader, firehouse, and really anything he is playing with
Playing with my Fisher Price House, Roll around ball dragon, and anything that plays music
Sleep is growing on me, I just started sleeping through the night about 3 weeks ago!!
Try to eat Murphy's dog food
Open up all of the cabinets
Empty the trash and laundry basket
Splash in the bathtub
Look out the windows
Listen to music
Dance - I have great rythem
Snuggling with my elephant
Laughing when my big brother makes funny faces
Playing the piano
Watching mom do laundry
I love looking at other babies, in books or in real life


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannon is such a sweet, easy-going guy. Happy the majority of the time, but not a big fan of sleeping. He went from two naps to one when he turned 11 months, which is earlier than most. He's just started throwing some little fits and his favorite thing to do is throw whatever it is he isn't happy about - cup, cracker, toy etc. Usually, though, he eventually ends up picking it up and drinking/ eating/ playing with it anyway. It isn't long before he starts smiling again. He has the cutest "babble" that I can't even begin to describe. He giggles easily too, especially at his big brother. He has also become much more of a snuggler lately, which we love! He still sleeps upstairs in the extra closet in our bedroom most of the time, but will be moving downstairs to share a room with Carter soon. I can't believe it's been 1 year! We love you Cannon Quinn!

No comments: