Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A few pics from Cannon's first birthday!

These are a few from my mom's camera. I'll try to sync my camera tomorrow and post a few more for those of you who just can't get enough of Cannon covered in his birthday cupcake.

Carter decided he wanted "Cannon" to open "his" presents first.

Much more relaxed the second time around -
Carter's first birthday cake was homemade with applesauce, carrots, and no refined sugar. For Cannon, the night before I stopped by HEB and picked up everyone some cute cupcakes that looked like ice cream sundaes. I'm sure they were just as healthy.

A little unsure at first, Great Uncle Johnny helped him get started.


Ok, he's over the uncertainty....
Cannon wanted to share his cupcake with everyone.

Even Murphy...


1 comment:

Jill said...

These are great birthday pics! Aren't you amazed a year has already gone by?!?!?!