Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sea World!! Part 1

We hit up the Riverwalk first. Carter was thoroughly entertained by the river, boats, and ducks. If only every restaurant we ate at had that much entertainment - we might actually get to eat a meal.

Carter waved and yelled "hiiiiiiii!" to every boat that passed by.
He was able to get almost every boatload of people to wave back.
Carter and Dad cruisin' down the riverwalk.
Our hotel had Smore's available (for purchase, of course).
Have any of you roasted marshmellows with our son before?
Ryan handed him the stick and he knew exactly what to do with it.
Smore's are messy.

On to Sea World....

I had my camera next to a bottle of cold water in my purse -
here's what happens when you do that:

Friday morning was great - hardly any people there! We went to feed the dolphins first.
You can buy a tray of fish for $3 and hand feed the dolphins!
I purchased and carried the tray to Ryan and Carter - for those of you who know me well,
you should be impressed I handled a tray of dead fish.

Carter loved the dolphins!
They were so close!
Also, check out that adorable curl at the nape of Carter's neck.

No comments: