Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Carter's Car Wash

Much to Ryan's disgust, we are surrounded by pecan trees.  They are the messiest trees, but they are also beautiful and provide our yard with some great shade.

It's sappy season.  My car is covered in sticky messy sap.  So a weekly rinse off is necessary.  Sometimes my car door even sticks when I try to open it. It's nasty.

The car wash in our town rarely works. But I continue to try.  I tried again yesterday and guess what, it was broken.

Of course, Carter had a solution.  He would wash my car.  He asked to go to the store for needed supplies; he had quickly assembled a list in his mind.

When we got home, he set everything up and even brought out a ladder.


Carter was so proud of his work.  
He should be.  My car looks great!!

When he was done, he just wanted to play the Wii.  Without hesitation I said, "of course!'

No comments: