Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blast off!!

Carter is really into rockets-launching rockets in our yard, watching the space shuttle take off on YouTube, playing with his very own spaceshuttle and Alien spacecraft (by the way, the astronaut's name is Bubba) the movie Wall-e, anything having to do with rockets and space.

The other day he made his own rocket out of these cool blocks my friend Joyelle passed on to us a while back. She thought Cannon would enjoy them now that he is crawling, but Carter us having just as much if not more fun.

Carter gave me a tour and let me observe the space mission.

He even made an entrance ramp that folds up into the rocket as the door. Here he is demonstrating "the features.".





I told him I thought his ramp/door was clever. He thinks so too.





And now he is blasting off. He even counts down from 10 in this deep robot sounding voice.






His good friend Jade sent him his very first viewfinder. It doubles as some sort of rocket equipment.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: