Thursday, July 30, 2009

Playing together


Carter and Cannon are starting to play together more. Carter likes it most of the time, except when Cannon takes his toys. Carter's toys are always more interesting.







Carter loves to talk for Cannon in this squeaky high pitched voice. I love to listen to them play. Carter has such a great imagination.

In this picture, Cannon is mid fall. Carter told me he was trying to teach Cannon to walk.







I've been discovered...






Now they're trying to ignore me.





Sweet boys.


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

mikio said...

You can capture the most ordinary moments and somehow each one is profoundly touching.

Jill said...

There is nothing better than watching your kids play together when they don't know you're there. They often say the cutest things to each other.