Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Big Boys and Babies


Carter has been into role playing.
It's fun sit back and watch him play.
His trains now have taken on different voices.
There is a lot of crashing,
jumping, flying, and fire....
fire powered rockets,
fire powered trains,
fire powered cars,
and today, fire powered playdough.
His toys also play nice too.
They say please and thank you.
And they always check on eachother
after they crash.
"Thomas, you ok?" "Yes Percy, that was a big crash!!"

Carter also likes to play the daddy.
Below is a picture of him sitting at my desk playing the daddy.
When I asked him how he plays daddy, he gave me this face...


"Now its time to take a shower, Carter"
I asked what else Daddy says.
"Oh, I love you!"


Cannon is still enjoying his playmat.
He can almost reach the butterflys now (they hang down from the top)


Carter likes it too.
Here he is pretending to be a baby.
Cannon likes it that Carter likes it.

No comments: